Effective content strategy, based on your unique position
Lots of shiny new tools and gadgets out there in content marketing. But ultimately, it boils down to one thing: quality content that reaches your audience. I can help you get your content on target and in front of the decision makers and influencers you want to reach out to.
More specifically, I can help you with:
- Positioning: Don’t be everything to everyone. An effective content strategy starts with clearly carving out who you are and who you want to be.
- Persona development: Who is making the buying decision? Who is influencing that decision?
- Content mapping: Create content for the entire buyer journey. Use your content to gently push your prospect through the sales and marketing funnel.
- Topics and themes: What is your forte? What is your unique field of expertise? And where does that overlap with your audience’s interests?
- Keyword research: Let’s dig into your audience’s search behavior. Let’s define those long-tail keywords that deliver the best results.
- Editorial calendar: The fruits of your planning labor, neatly presented in one comprehensive delivery schedule.
- Content promotion: You’ve created all that great content. Now it’s time to get it out there and get as much eyeballs as you can.
Let me be your guide throughout the content strategy process.
I have helped many B2B and industrial companies with their content strategies.